Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving




We were slackers on Thanksgiving Day and did not take any pictures but we did get some good ones on the next day at all the activities down town. The boys had a blast on the rides, we were able to get Kamdyn to ride the ponies Parker was not interested at all. He did love the train he thought it was pretty cool, Kamdyn also liked it he was pretty relaxed. Our Thanksgiving was pretty good we had lots of good food and lots of fun with family, even though Kyle had to work nights we were still able to hang out with him durning the day.




4 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had fun i wish we were home earlier from the mountain so we could of taken our boys, next year we will!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sham! I don't know how long you have been blogging but I just found you:) Your boys are so cute! I am glad that you had a good Thanksgiving. I am excited to be able to keep in touch:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you had a great Thanksgiving. I went up to Paul's parents house but Jerome, Idaho doesn't have all the after day activities. I missed the craft fair, parade, and fireworks. Vernal is the best. I'm excited to be back for Christmas. We should try and do the friend dinner this year again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sham... Hope you don't mind me peeking but I just found your blog through Ashley's. I can't believe how big your boys are. It seems like it wasn't that long ago that I was in the delivery room with you! Crazy how time flies. Hope everything is going well. Your family is so cute!

    ReplyDelete